At OfficeTeam we are passionate about finding talented new additions to our team.
Our people make OfficeTeam special, and set us apart from our competitors. With heritage dating back to 1888, we know a thing or two about good service, and dedicated, positive employees are central to our philosophy.
We contribute to the professional and personal development of our staff, encouraging internal promotion and workforce mobility. As part of a range of initiatives and benefits we also:
- Help local communities by offering employees one (paid) day per year to work on volunteer projects
- Encourage workplace fundraising through nominated charities
- Offer a full staff benefits programme of discounts and vouchers
- Offer a budget allocation per employee for social events
- Provide a Cycle to Work scheme for all staff members
- Promote and support an active Staff Committee
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees
Find out more about our company and values.
Hours of work: Mon – Fri 37.5hrs (9:00-17:30)
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Overall Objectives/Purpose of the role:
To ensure all enquiries into the Customer Service Department are answered professionally, promptly and efficiently at all times whether by e-mail, telephone or fax with customer satisfaction at the forefront and endeavour to exceed customer expectations. Keep to procedure laid down in the ISO9002 quality manual
- Priority must be given to incoming telephone queries to the Customer Service Department, answering all calls within 3 rings
- Ensure all orders received into the Customer Service Department are dealt with promptly in line with agreed department targets and timescales
- Ensure all queries into the Customer Service Department via telephone, e-mail or fax are dealt with promptly, efficiently and accurately ensuring customer satisfaction at all times with regular updates on progress
- Ensure backorders are looked at on a daily basis, informing customers and sales reps as stipulated
- Where possible offer alternative and additional products to customers and take part in marketing promotions as requested by the Customer Service Manager
- Inform the Customer Service Manager at once of any problems or issues that arise which may affect service levels
- Raise customer collections as set out in agreed timescales
- Ensure all queries or messages are logged in the log book as stipulated by the departments guidelines
- Ensure all faxes are cleared and distributed on a regular basis
- File all sales orders on a daily basis
- All enquiries or orders that are not readily resolved should be brought to the attention of the Customer Service Manager as soon as possible
- Take ownership of own daily tasks making sure all orders and queries are cleared and resolved wherever possible at the end of each day
- Offer support and help to other team members when necessary
- All other duties as and when requested by the Customer Service Team
- Attend any future training or development courses as and when requested by Customer Service Manager
Please forward CV’s to: – HR@SpicersofficeTeam.co.uk
Closing date: 25 July 2017
You will be the first point of contact being responsible for processing telephone enquiries and inputting customer orders onto the computer. Although training will be given, experience in the above would be an advantage along with PC knowledge, good communication skills, helpful manner and ability to get on well with people.
Main duties will Include, but are not limited to:
- Incoming telephone calls
- Processing orders on Progress
- Input of collections on behalf of reps/customers
- Investigating customer queries/ liaising with other departments / other offices
- Progress outstanding orders on the back order report for allocated reps
- Clear queries by the end of the day if at all possible
- Offer support / help to team members where possible
- Any other duties as requested
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Able to prioritise work and use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Good Knowledge of Excel preferred
Please send CV to:
Closing date – Wednesday 26th July 2017
You will be the first point of contact being responsible for processing telephone enquiries and inputting customer orders onto the computer. Although training will be given, experience in the above would be an advantage along with PC knowledge, good communication skills, helpful manner, ability to get on well with people and a good sense of humour.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with them appropriately
- Processing orders/collections using our back office system
- Dealing with customer orders/queries/complaints effectively and in a timely manner
- Investigating customer queries/ liaising with other department / other offices.
- Chasing back orders with internal departments and updating customers.
- Sourcing non stocked and special products via our Specials Ordering System
- Offer support / help to team members where possible
- Any other duties as requested.
- Excellent, confident telephone manner.
- Ability to interact at all levels.
- Ability to identify and work with relevant internal departments.
- Confident decision making skills.
- Self-motivated but with the ability to work collectively in a small team.
- Excellent computer skills, Excel skills an advantage
Key Personal Attributes:
- Able to deliver first class customer service whilst working in a team and on your own initiative.
- Able to work as part of a small team.
- Able to help and support colleagues to achieve customer objectives.
- Friendly approachable manner with the ability to establish excellent customer relationships.
Please email / send CV, confirming the role and location they wish to apply for, to:
Closing date: Friday 21st July 2017