At OfficeTeam we are passionate about finding talented new additions to our team.
Our people make OfficeTeam special, and set us apart from our competitors. With heritage dating back to 1888, we know a thing or two about good service, and dedicated, positive employees are central to our philosophy.
We contribute to the professional and personal development of our staff, encouraging internal promotion and workforce mobility. As part of a range of initiatives and benefits we also:
- Help local communities by offering employees one (paid) day per year to work on volunteer projects
- Encourage workplace fundraising through nominated charities
- Offer a full staff benefits programme of discounts and vouchers
- Offer a budget allocation per employee for social events
- Provide a Cycle to Work scheme for all staff members
- Promote and support an active Staff Committee
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees
Find out more about our company and values.
Main duties will include
Processing of overhead invoices (& credit notes) to the correct purchase orders and general ledger codes.
- All overheads supplier accounts to be reconciled on a monthly basis in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all overhead suppliers are paid promptly and all payments posted on the day raised.
- Working closely with Management accounts in ensuring correct cost base nominal accounting is used.
- Liaising with all sites and internal departments in ensuring that the overhead supply chain is not affected by non processing of invoices.
- Bank Admin – Raise Chaps, BACS and Cheque payments.
- To maintain good internal controls with respect to the Purchase Ledger function. For example, Purchase Requisitions & Purchase Orders are raised and authorised in accordance with company finance policies.
- Maintain the records of Purchase Ledger by filing all source documents and system generated reports, and prepares reports and other documentation for management when requested.
- Basic to Intermediary Excel Skills
- Good attention to detail, proactive and methodical approach to tasks
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems with the minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, apply and recommend concepts for the enhancement and efficiency of department.
Reporting to: Group Overheads Manager
Hours/times: Full Time, Monday to Friday
If you are interested in applying please email / send your CV, confirming the role and location you wish to apply for, to: